Most motorcycle accidents involve significant injuries and damages. Motorcycle drivers and passengers are less protected than those driving an automobile. Regardless how the accident happened, you’ll have lots of questions. Which insurance company will pay for my car’s damages? Do I have to use my own insurance? Who will pay for my medical bills? What happens if I don’t have health insurance? What about my lost wages? We’re here to answer these questions and any others you may have. Injured victims usually incur substantial medical expenses and are often forced to miss work while they recover from their injuries. Call 832.621.3484 for a free consultation now so we can answer your questions!
Remember, insurance companies exist to make profits for their executives and shareholders. The job of the insurance adjuster assigned to your car accident case is to get you to accept as little as possible to release your claims against the negligent driver. In fact, the claim adjuster’s dream scenario is that you say something they can use against you to deny your claim completely. Let us deal with the insurance companies while you focus on recovering from the accident.
If you are involved in a motor vehicle accident and suffer injuries, you should contact us as soon as possible. We can immediately help you:
- Set up all necessary insurance claims
- Send any necessary letters to preserve evidence to the at-faulty party or parties so they don’t conveniently “lose” evidence
- Interview witnesses and develop the evidence needed for your injury claim
- Collect police report(s) and other documents through information requests
- Prepare you for (and participate in) a recorded statement with the insurance company
- Assist in making sure your vehicle is repaired properly or that you receive fair market value for your vehicle in the event it is totaled in the car wreck
- Assist you in securing necessary medical treatment, whether you plan to use your own health insurance or if you prefer not to use it to avoid the co-pays, annual deductibles, and out-of-pocket expenses
Unfortunately, many primary care physicians refuse to treat victims of motorcycle accidents. This is because doctors don’t want to risk getting involved in a legal matter. Often times injured victims are left scrambling to even find one willing to help them. If you do locate a doctor who is willing to treat you with your health insurance, you could be on the hook for co-pays and deductibles that really begin to add up. If you don’t have health insurance, then you’ll likely be faced with a large amount of unpaid medical bills.
Whether you have health insurance, don’t have it, or don’t want to use it, we can assist you in getting the medical help you need and deserve. We can help you find conveniently located therapy clinics, chiropractors, medical doctors, imaging facilities (MRI facilities), pain management doctors, orthopedic surgeons, ambulatory surgical centers, hospitals, and more. We can also help to make sure these bills make it to the responsible insurance company for consideration and payment.
Once you have recovered from your injuries, we will get to work on resolving your injury claims by:
- Verifying any liens arising from your case, such as hospital liens, health insurance liens, and workers’ compensation liens
- Negotiate reductions on any liens to save you money
- Retain experts necessary to develop your case such as an accident reconstruction expert, vocational rehabilitation consultant, or economist
- Obtain a complete set of your medical bills and records
- Prepare a settlement demand for the insurance company or companies to review
- Negotiate a settlement on your behalf or advise you if litigation is necessary to obtain a more favorable result
Every step of the way, we’ll be available to answer your questions, provide you with updates, and make sure you know what we’re doing for your injury claim and what steps are left to be done.