Workplace injuries can do more than end a career; they can devastate your life and the lives of those who depend on you. While you deal with the effects of an accident, we will get to work pursuing the compensation you and your family deserve.
At Bivona Law, we ready and able to help you if the following areas:
- Oil drilling accidents
- Eagle Ford Shale
- Offshore injuries
- Exposure to chemicals
- Falling pipes and debris
- Falls from derricks and chemical plants
- Plaint explosions
- Jack-up rig accidents
- Jones Act
- Plant explosions
- Chemical spills
- Third-party liability claims
- Construction injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Warehouse-Worker Injuries
Texas is unique when it comes to workers’ compensation laws. Unlike some other states, state employers are not required to purchase workers’ compensation insurance. They can choose to have no insurance when their employees get injured. These are referred to as “non-subscribers,” and they can still be held liable. Additionally, many times there are third parties that can be held liable if they contributed to the injuries.
Call 832.621.3484 for a free consultation now to discuss your workplace accident to see how we can help!
Whether you have health insurance, don’t have it, or don’t want to use it, we can assist you in getting the medical help you need and deserve. We can help you find conveniently located therapy clinics, chiropractors, medical doctors, imaging facilities (MRI facilities), pain management doctors, orthopedic surgeons, ambulatory surgical centers, hospitals, and more. We can also help to make sure these bills make it to the responsible insurance company for consideration and payment.
Once you have recovered from your injuries, we will get to work on resolving your injury claims by:
- Verifying any liens arising from your case, such as hospital liens, health insurance liens, and workers’ compensation liens
- Negotiate reductions on any liens to save you money
- Retain experts necessary to develop your case such as an accident reconstruction expert, vocational rehabilitation consultant, or economist
- Obtain a complete set of your medical bills and records
- Prepare a settlement demand for the insurance company or companies to review
- Negotiate a settlement on your behalf or advise you if litigation is necessary to obtain a more favorable result
Every step of the way, we’ll be available to answer your questions, provide you with updates, and make sure you know what we’re doing for your injury claim and what steps are left to be done.